50 Gallon Water Heater Installation
A 50 gallon water heater is great for condos, townhouses and homes with 1-3 bathrooms. These homes are typically 1,000-2,500 sq. ft. in size and are meant for 3-4 household members.
At Large Plumbing we are upfront about our pricing and let you know what is included in every installation. We our proud, certified installers of Rheem and Bradford White tank water heaters that offer manufacturer warranties of 6 years, 9 years and 12 years.
Give Large Plumbing a call today for a free in-home consultation for find out which water heater solution is right for your home.
What's Included with your 50 Gallon Water Heater?
- Energy Efficient Rheem Water Heater
- 2 Water Supply Lines
- New Gas Supply Line
- New Gas Shut-off Valve
- New Gas Sediment Trap (required by local code)
- New Earthquake Straps
- New Overflow Pan
- New T&P Valve with Drain to Pan
- Minimum 6 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- 1 Year Warrant on all Parts & Labor
- Free Disposal of Old Water Heater